02 July 2013

When Something Is Wrong With My Baby:Sam and Dave. #2 on R&B and #42 on BB Hot 100 on STAX Records in 1967. - guitar chords

INTRO: D#m7 C#

#1.
C#                              A#m   F#
When something is wrong with my baby..something is
           G#  G#7
wrong with me.
C#                  A#m      F#
And if I know she's worried..then I would feel that
         G#  G F# Fm
same misery.

BRIDGE:
Fm                  A#7
We've been through, so much together.
Fm               F#7
We stand as one, and that's what makes it better.

CHORUS:
C#                              D#m7
When something is wrong with my baby..
C#           F#         C#       G#7
something is wrong with me..now, listen..

#2.
C#                 A#m
Just what, uh-huh, she means to me, now..
F#           G#                 G#7
oh, you just wouldn't, you just wouldn't understand.
C#                   A#m            F#
People can say, ha!..she's no good..but, oooh, she's
                G#           G#7  G F# Fm
my woman, and I know I'm her man.

BRIDGE:
Fm            A#7            Fm        F#7
And if she's, got a problem..ooohhh, I know, I know,
F#7
I know, I gotta help her solve them.

OUTRO:
C#                              D#m7  C#
When something is wrong with my baby..something is
F#         C#       G#7
wrong with me..now, say that again.
C#                              D#m7        C#
When something is wrong with my baby, ohhh..something
   F#         C#  
is wrong with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You Like
I m Waiting For Your Comments...


Popular Posts

folkfguitartabs@ Proudly. Powered by Blogger.