23 October 2013

Beatles for Sale Album No Reply

C.                 C          D7
This happened once before  When I came to your door
     G6
No reply
                    C       D7
They said it wasn't you  But I saw you peep through
     G
Your window
           Em       Bm
I saw the light
           Cmaj7    Bm
I saw the light
                   Am7        D7
I know that you saw me  'Cause I looked up to see
     G
Your face
Beatles for sale album no reply


-VERSE 2-
               C        D7
I tried to telephone  They said you were not home
  G6
That's a lie
      C   D7
'Cause I know where you've been  I saw you walk in
     G
Your door
   Em Bm
I nearly died
   Cmaj7    Bm
I nearly died

  Am7       D7
'Cause you walked hand in hand  With another man
      G
In my place
(Go to CODA after second time through VERSE 2)

-BRIDGE-
   G        B7   E
If I were you  I'd realize  that I
  Am     C       G
Love you more  than any other guy
     G       B7  E
And I'll forgive  the lies  that I
 Am        C     G
Heard before  when you gave me no reply

(Repeat VERSE 2)

CODA
      Em    Bm
No reply
      Cmaj7   G6add9
No reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You Like
I m Waiting For Your Comments...


Popular Posts

folkfguitartabs@ Proudly. Powered by Blogger.