25 December 2012

I'm not Twenty ! ... Alizee



Looking for paradise


Is always on my mind


Morning light shining right


Sing me a lullaby




Oh! Baby come to me


Bring back simplicity


I’m here, you see !


So why hang on to me ?


Just write me poetry


If you’re okey dokey !




Get up and start to smile, guy


Do it for me


Wake up, I’ll come around man


Let’s do “boogie-woogie”




It’s not even a game


Get over your pain


I’m not twenty


Not even ashamed


Could we celebrate


Cause’ I’m not twenty


And life goes on and on


I go as I come


Mélodie de vie


I fly all alone


A light little stone


You get old at twenty


And I want to be free !




Oh! Baby baby mine


You’re always on my mind


Having fun is just fine


Your love, I shall deny




Falling for me, indeed


Is diving in someone’s need


Love is too strong !


I’ve fallen into me


And freedom’s ecstasy !


You can never go wrong !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope You Like
I m Waiting For Your Comments...


Popular Posts

folkfguitartabs@ Proudly. Powered by Blogger.